Forum: Virtual Trader » Beginner's questions | VirtualTrader.co.uk

Virtual Trader

Beginner's questions

12 Posts
Posts per page:  20 50 100 | Down ↓
apaisios
Hi guys,

I am new to this virtual trader game and i have some basic questions which hopefully some of you will be able to answer.

1) Why can I only trade in the FTSE 100?
2) How can I short sell?
3) How can I see if a company pays dividends or not? Do I have to do my own research or do they provide this info here?
4)Can I buy stop?
5) What is the difference between the virtual trader prize game and the virtual trader portfolio?

I went through the University but it rather vague and does not provide any tips for beginners on how to start playing.
[verwijderd]
For beginners, I would like to suggest ECNCAPITAL.COM to get their education first about forex trading. They have resourceful equipment and services for newbie trader. They built educational platform on their websites. Also you can use free demo account to practice forex trading. You can get all your answers if you join them. They will help you with your trading, so you can earn good sum of profits.
[verwijderd]
If you wanted to start your journey in Forex trading than welcome to the popular site of earning. You can easily earn money from here. But be careful as you are a new comer, it is very dangerous place. But after doing lot of practice and hard work you can earn money. Otherwise it is very easy for newbie to get loss. Profit and loss is a regular part of a business. Start a safe journey from demo account with MXTrade.
Luffice
For beginners, I might want to recommend to get their training first about forex trading. They have creative gear and administrations for amateur trader. They fabricated instructive platform on their sites. Additionally you can utilize free demo account to hone forex trading. You can find every one of your solutions in the event that you go along with them. They will help you with your trading, so you can win great total of benefits. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets.com
[verwijderd]
On the off chance that you needed to begin your voyage in Forex trading than welcome to the famous site of gaining. You can without much of a stretch win cash from here. In any case, be watchful as you are another comer, it is extremely hazardous place. In any case, in the wake of doing part of training and diligent work you can gain cash. Else it is simple for novice to get misfortune. Benefit and misfortune is a standard piece of a business. Begin a sheltered adventure from demo account with Forex4you.
For beginners I would prescribe to get their preparation first about forex trading. Without having good knowledge and skills you can not expect to do good in trading. Then they need a very good broker like FXPM. They have educational resources and personal care provided by personal account manager for novice trader. Also you can use free demo account to sharpen forex trading. You can locate each one of your questions answers if you oblige them.
[verwijderd]
Welcome to the gang of online freaks. I would like to suggest you forex trading over stock exchange market. Forex market has great future ahead and I think stock exchange market is far behind from forex at this moment. In forex market you can have expert advice from your broker where you don’t need to find answers for your problems. For forex trading I can suggest you my broker AAFX. I am currently trading with them for 4 years I must say they are best.
[verwijderd]
Forex is an online investment market where currency are bought and sold by trader and investor. There are more than 100 currency pairs in forex market. It opens 24/5. Newbie trader can use demo account without investment. It is only use for educational purpose. Every trader needs a good trust worthy broker. That’s why I choose CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. it is a non dealing desk broker.
Dalas L
Trading is becoming a highly potential earning source for millions of people around the world. The reason is: a trader can enjoy earning facilities from home even stepping out of home. So, which investment field you will choose and how you will operate the trading activities must be understood first. And yes, you will require sufficient trading knowledge and basic understanding of the financial market tools and techniques to carry out your trading journey smoothly.
Dalas L
Each trader needs to choose his trading platform after investigating all the both the advantages and disadvantages of that specific field. Every beginner must understand what he is actually demanding from his work field. And as a foreign currency exchange trader I can say that each trader must try to adopt proper fund management and risk management so that he can a safe trading voyage for him in this exigent field of forex.
Berris_Pizaro
Every beginner has some common question in his mind and it’s normal. As a senior I can suggest that at first you should try to acquire adequate trading knowledge so that you can differentiate what is wrong and right. And to understand how you can effectively carry out your trading strategies you will always require better understanding of market of course.
12 Posts
Posts per page:  20 50 100 | Up ↑

Want to join the discussion?

Register | Log In