Forum: Virtual Trader » Transaction costs | VirtualTrader.co.uk

Virtual Trader

Transaction costs

9 Posts
Posts per page:  20 50 100 | Down ↓
[verwijderd]
Hi, Can you explain to me briefly about the transaction costs because I lost 20% of my profit. Unbelievable.
Dynamo
Transaction costs are a basic £10 plus 0.15% of the transaction value, with a minimum of £12.50 and a maximum of £175 per transaction. Hope this clarifies.
[verwijderd]
For clients manage transactions cost into the spread with the goal of making this easier. When you are buying or selling a good or service then expenses incurred transaction cost. The transaction costs to buyers and sellers are the payments that banks and broker receive for their roles. My broker ECNCAPITAL.COM charges the lowest transaction cost from other brokers. I can highly recommend this broker to choose for better future in trading.
Luffice
I do trade binary options. Different brokers, especially dynamic trading brokers, routinely charge only a for each contact cost and no base charge. When taking a gander at broker option trading commission rates, it is imperative to review most of the broker commission notes in detail. The cost per buy or offer an option contract is only a solitary some part of the condition. My broker lxmarkets cost per buy.
[verwijderd]
Transaction cost is cost which a broker take while transacting your money from their system to your given account. Many brokers don’t take it from their clients like my broker AAFX. My broker doesn’t take any kind of transaction cost from me and more than that it gives me to access to my money within one day. So you should definitely try to look for such broker if you don’t have enough invest.
[verwijderd]
Forex is online investment market. There are various easy payment method are available in forex market. Some broker charge high transaction cost, some broker charge low transaction cost. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a non dealing regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It charge low transaction cost. That’s why I choose this broker. It is also providing me low tight spreads, high leverage 1:500 and many more.
Dalas L
In accordance with my experience in forex market, transaction costs and greater spread can be imperative factors which can minimize your trading profit. If you are a short term trader, then your profit can be moderate. For this reason, as a forex trader you must try to choose a broker that can provide lower transaction costs services so that in this global market you can enjoy better profit from currency exchanges.
Dalas L
It is essential for the retail forex traders to start trading with a broker that can help him to enjoy user friendly trading package so that he can think of achieving his trading objectives in the comfortable atmosphere. And of course, each trader must keep his attention on the transaction costs as these expenses can cut a trader’s profit. So it is necessary to work with a broker that can ensure lower spread.
Dalas L
Each financial market involves with some floatation costs, transaction costs and commission fees for the brokers. And as a forex trader what I can say that transaction costs can be a great factor that each trader needs to give emphasize while choosing his broker. For example: if you are trying to work as a short term trader, then you must give focus on lower transaction costs to make greater profit.
9 Posts
Posts per page:  20 50 100 | Up ↑

Want to join the discussion?

Register | Log In